Prioritize your health
Did you know that chronic conditions can often trigger serious complications and result in visits to the ER or hospitalizations?
Published data shows that staying connected to medical personnel between office visits helps the overall health of the patients.
That is why Allied Digestive Health is now participating in a nation-wide program designed to support patients and providers towards better chronic conditions management. The program offers a personal Care Navigator that works alongside your provider to:
- monitor your symptoms in between visits
- help you with following the medical orders your provider has issued
- be available to you for any questions/concerns about your health
- symptoms monitoring for commonly associated conditions like diabetes, hyperlipidemia and hypertension
If indicated, the program also includes therapeutic weight management
- digital weight scale at home, to stay connected in real time to your care team
- personalizied nutrition and exercise plan
- plan and support for gradual life-style changes
Did you know that fatty liver is a dangerous condition with few symptoms that can cause serious complications like cirrhosis, cancer and increased mortality? ADH Total Wellness is a clinically supervised program to help you improve the health of your liver.
Do you suffer from unpredictable IBS symptoms leading to pain or discomfort? ADH Total Wellness helps IBS patients manage abdominal pain, cramping, diarrhea or constipation. A personal Care Navigator can help you reduce symptoms occurance and achieve lasting relief.
Do you suffer from frequent heartburn? Are you diagnosed with Reflux Disease or GERD? Even with occasional treatment this common condition may cause complications like esophagitis, bronchitis, insomnia and in some cases esophageal cancer.
Did you know that obesity can cause serious diseases like diabetes, liver disease, stroke, cancer and increased mortality? Talk to your physician about how ADH Total Wellness can help you reduce your risk and achieve lasting results.